Passports for Newborns

Contact Us

How do I obtain a passport for my child?

In order to obtain a passport for an infant, you’ll fill out an application. It can be found online or downloaded from the United States Department of State. If you plan to travel out of the country, please inform our staff, as we can help you obtain an expedited passport in a matter of 5-7 days.

Translate »